With all the other responsibilities that come from working in a church or diocese, being an advocate for life can sometimes feel more like an additional burden than a calling. We understand how busy our priests and pastors can be, so we developed this resource page with Life-Affirming sermons, litanies, and liturgies—many of which have been written and created by fellow clergy members—to help you in educating your church or diocese about life topics.
Explore the Sermon Library
Simply click the title of the sermon to view and download the complete sermon document.
Listen to Select Sermons
Life That is Unseen
The Case for Pro-Life
SOLS in Canada
The Least of These
Thou Shalt Do No Murder
Explore Litanies and Lituriges
Explore the Litany Library
Simply click the title of the litany to view and download it.
Explore the Liturgy Library
Simply click the title of the Liturgy to view and download it.
- Sanctity of Life Healing Service
- Service of Commemoration and Dedication of Deceased Unborn Children
- Service of Healing for the Loss of a Child to Miscarriage, Illness, Injury, or Abortion
- Post-Abortion Liturgy
- MFL Service Leaflet
- Liturgy for the Preborn
- The Least of These (SUMMIT 2023)
- Liturgy March for Life Service
- Liturgy for After Abortion
- Liturgy for Sanctity of Life Healing Service
Discover Additional Church and Clergy Resources
AFL hosts an online store with a variety of free and low-cost resources for churches and their leaders to utilize when addressing life topics.